Wednesday 3 October 2012

My first two necklaces and what I'm working on right now

After making couple of wrist cuff, I thought I'll have a go creating necklaces. I actually haven't done any cross stitch until recently for many years, probably since I was a teenager. There is something very relaxing about it, as you can do it while watching TV and you never know what it's going to look like (at least in my case). So after using cross stitch on my handbag, which I've done recently and on one of my wrist cuffs, I thought I would be good idea to use it on necklaces. I'm very happy with the result. What do you think?











I haven't really been able to do much sewing in the last couple of week. To cut long story short, I have few stitches in my index finger, so it's been a little bit difficult. I was missing it so much, that I had a go on a little bit of cross stitching

 
 
So just wait and see what they'll end up as, I think that most likely bracelets, I'm thinking blue ceramic beads I've got and maybe, only maybe blue lace, let's surprise you and myself as well.
See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment