Monday 11 February 2013

New bracelet

As the weather was really bad last weekend, we spend it at home and I managed to work on a new item for my Etsy shop, new leather hand cuff bracelet. I bought leather remnant in caramel lite colour few month ago on Etsy from Shellys Supply http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShellysSupply?ref=shop_sugg. It's been waiting to be used for a while. Originally bought it to use for elbow patches for one of my denim jackets, but the piece was big enough for few projects, so why not to make a hand cuff bracelet. I wanted to keep this one very simple, but at the end added a leather fringe and vintage button. I am pretty pleased with the result. I've just bought another leather remnant from Shellys Supply, it's about a time I made hand cuff for myself as well.












No comments:

Post a Comment